Polyphenyleneoxide (PPO), a main raw material of NORYL resin, is an aromatic polyether made by polymerizing 2.6-xylenol and has outstanding heat resistance.
NORYL is manufactured by modifying this PPO and is available in many grades.
1. high heat resistance
2. Mechanical properties nearly unaffected by temperature and humidity
3. Excellent dimensional stability
4. Excellent mold ability and low shrinkage rate to give quality precision parts
5. Excellent electrical properties over a wide range of frequency
6. Resistant to water, acids and alkalizes and low water absorption
7. No corrosion and readily available for flame retardation